Well, I must have done something right, because the lovely folks at The Brink have asked me to teach an 8-week AdvancedScene Study class on Sundays starting a week from today! We’ve already got quite a few folks signed up for this class, but there are some spots still open! If you’ve been studying/performing improv for a while now, and want to take your scene work to the next level, then this class is for you!
This new 8-week session next Sunday (10/26)
- Class is from 1:00pm-4:00pm and will begin on 10/26
- This session of classes will last 8 weeks (10/26-12/14)
- Amanda Rountree has been performing improvisational theatre professionally since 1992, teaching since 1998, and directing since 2002. She recently moved to the Atlanta area from Chicago, where she was a faculty member with the Second City Training Center.
- DESCRIPTION: Learn how you can nurture the skills needed to create grounded scenes that can sustain themselves for longer than just a few minutes. In this workshop, we will focus on breaking out of any habits you may have formed that can hinder grounded work, while we explore the small steps we can make to do truly sustainable, dynamic scenes. Come ready to dig in and play!
- How to Pay for Class
- ONLY 18 SPOTS AVAILABLE! If there is overwhelming interest we MIGHT add another time slot…but don’t hesitate to claim your seat now!
- All students are required to pay a $25 reservation fee (it will be applied towards your tuition)
- Your reservation fee is non-refundable as it HOLDS A SPACE in a class that we are no longer able to offer someone else.
- The remaining balance of $144 is due on the first day of class. Please make checks payable to: The Brink Improv
- If you’d like to pay tuition in full then here is the link to do that: http://advancedscenework.brownpapertickets.com/
See you in class!
- Your enrollment in the class will not be guaranteed until payment is received.